Worship is the center of Church life. The Committee’s mission is to work with the Pastor and Music Ministry to provide meaningful worship that is pleasing to God.
Our service to BPC includes:
- The Sanctuary Guild cleans up each week to prepare the pews for the next Sunday.
- Upkeep of the candles and candelabras, holiday candles and ordering communion cups.
- Change the paraments (liturgical colors) as needed.
- Keep a weekly record of attendance and how many people were served communion.
- Training and scheduling Acolytes
- Ordering flowers and Maintaining the flower chart
- Decorating for holidays ie. Maundy Thursday, Good Friday, Easter, Advent, Christmas, and Pentecost.
- Ordering bulletins for special services.
- Assisting the Pastor during weddings/funerals taking place at the church and insuring that candles, bulletins and incidental needs are attended to.
- Submitting a budget for Music and Worship supplies including the maintenance of the Piano, Organ and Bells.
We are called to worship in spirit and in truth.
Join us in helping to provide meaningful worship for the BPC family!